The next area of town is the biggest and consists almost entirely of community lots. I’ll probably end up alternating between working on these and the surrounding houses just for a bit of variety. For now though, here are all the community lots I have planned for the center of town.
1. Festival Lot: season lot marker, fun family activities (no roller rink or ice skating required), showtime stage.
2. Beach: loungers, lifeguard seat, restaurant (food register).
3. Pool: club setup with bars and dance floor; pool; loungers; showtime stage.
4. Disco Club: roller disco; restaurant (food register); bar; bowling; arcade.
5. Fusion Lounge: indoor and outdoor lounge areas with stage for instruments; restaurant (bistro from store).
6. Private Venue: function room with restaurant (bistro from store) and showtime stage; bar; nectar cellar.
7. Dance Club: downstairs lounge and bar; DJ booth, bar, and dance floor upstairs.
8. Visitors Allowed: seafood restaurant (bistro from store); bistro rabbit hole door.
9. Art Gallery: local and natural history museum
10. Gym: gym equipment; yoga studio; dojo; rock climbing; camping shop (savvy sellers rugs and ITF mannequins); coffee shop (UL coffee bar).
11. Visitors Allowed: spa equipment; pool; restaurant (bistro from store) spa rabbit hole door.
12. Coffeehouse: coffee shop (UL coffee bar); showtime stage.
13. Small Park: children’s park for parties.
14. Salon: tattoo parlor; fashion designer and consultancy; clothes shop.
15. Visitors Allowed: wedding shop.
16. Visitors Allowed: formal-wear shop; perfume and jewelry shop; magic shop (elixir register) with crystal ball room and gypsy wagon rabbit hole door.
17. Big Park: central park
18: No Visitors Allowed: empty shell with rabbit hole door for city hall, police station, and military.
19. Java Hut: coffee shop (UL coffee bar); nectar shop (nectar register); art shop.
20. Visitors Allowed: bookshop (books register) with bookshop rabbit hole door.
21. Visitors Allowed: restaurant (food register) with diner rabbit hole door.
22. Art Gallery: community art center with easels, glass-blowing, sculpting, and inventing; theater with showtime stage.
23. Visitors Allowed: performing arts center with music skill objects and dance studio; cinema screens; rabbit hole doors for film and music careers.
24. Library: town library
25. No Visitors Allowed: mostly empty shell with school rabbit hole door; a few classrooms for taking pictures.
26. Visitors Allowed: office space, including areas for architecture and game design; business rabbit hole door.
27. No Visitors Allowed: empty shell with hospital rabbit hole door.
28. Visitors Allowed: full stadium rabbit hole