It looks like I owe a huge thank you to RosemaryMarie of boomcha.com for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. It’s an honour to have been nominated by this talented blogger, whose own site is full of beautiful pictures, engaging stories, and useful resources. Thank you, Rosemary!
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
My Random Facts
- I enjoy cooking. I like my food hearty and well-seasoned, but not too greasy.
- Until a couple of years ago, The Sims titles were the only video games I’d ever owned.
- I am terribly absent-minded and often bump into things as I’m walking around.
- I never get sick of the books and TV shows I love. It’s exiting to discover new ones too, but I’ll return to my favourites again and again.
- I make my own body scrub.
- I like to listen to audiobooks or podcasts as I fall to sleep.
- My imagination, memories, and dreams are all completely nonvisual.