These are the rules for the Unique Blogger Award:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
And here are my answers to Lola’s questions:
- Any memorable moments from your game play/story? See my answers to the Memory Lane Challenge.
- Which one of your sims you can relate the most to? I like to have a wide range of sims, and quite a few of them end up reflecting different facets of my own personality, good and bad. I do worry sometimes that I might be a little like Gilbert Grancourt from my Snordwich Chronicles! I’m happiest when I’m swept up in a project; without that to absorb me, I can become far too critical of both myself and others. I’m working hard on fixing that last part though…and I hope that I’m not quite so much of an ass to anyone as he has been to Ewfame.
- Imagine if you had a chance to meet one of your sims. Who would it be? Probably one of the animals from the Pets generation of my EP legacy. So cute! 🙂
Now the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you want.
And my answers to Ally’s questions:
- If you could go back in time to witness a historical event, and only witness it, which event would you pick? I don’t think I’d be too interested in solving any mysteries—it would be too frustrating if I wasn’t believed!—but I’d love to see one of history’s great speeches. Maybe Queen Elizabeth I’s speech to the troops at Tilbury or Mark Anthony after Caesar’s assassination. It would also be cool to see an Elizabethan play at The Globe, or even one of the medieval cycle plays at York or Chester.
- What’s your favorite toothpaste to use and its flavor? I use Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening.
- Do you think you could live in a tiny, or unconventional, house? Unconventional? Absolutely! Tiny? I doubt it. Too many books.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, free of charge, where would you go? There are many cities I’m keen to visit: Budapest, Moscow, Zagreb, Tunis, Cairo. I’ve been sick for a while now and haven’t been able to travel. Since it’s free though, perhaps I should take the opportunity to go to a luxury waterside resort, somewhere in Indonesia maybe.
- When you hear the word “open” what’s the first thing that comes to mind? An open door.
- If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound when it hits the ground? I guess the vibrations still exist. I’m not sure if that’s ‘sound’ though.
- What fruit, or vegetable, would you be and why? The aubergine. It looks so majestic with its shiny purple skin.
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A writer or an archaeologist.
- What games do you like to play, aside from the Sims? My other two favourite games are Larian’s Divinity: Original Sin (there’s a sequel out now but I haven’t really gotten into it) and Redhook’s Darkest Dungeon. This year I’ve also been enjoying Raw Fury’s Kingdom. And Mario Kart on my 3DS always relaxes me.
- What design style speaks to you the most (ie: boho, minimalist, Parisian, etc)? I love many different styles; whatever works for the house and the location. I probably get most excited about a breezy, beachy vibe with lots of white and neutrals and the occasional flash of brilliant blue or green.
- If you had more free time available to you, how would you spend it? I have friends I’d love to catch up properly with, who are just a bit too far away for me to visit at the moment. It would be wonderful to spend a couple of weekends with some of them.
I’ve just nominated some people for the Memory Lane Challenge, so I’m not going to name anyone for either of these. Thanks again, though, to Ally and Lola for your kind words and engaging questions. And happy simming to you all 🙂